Choosing the right life insurance company is an important step in protecting your family from the uncertainties that lie ahead. But with so many different companies and even more choices, it can get overwhelming fast. Some companies are well known for certain types of coverage, while others specialize in something completely different. The key is knowing which companies are right for each specific situation.
Everyone’s needs are unique and what works best for you may not work for someone else. At United Life Group, we work with the highest rated providers in the industry, and we know the best life insurance companies for each unique need. When you want competitive life insurance rates and quality coverage you can trust, here’s some inside information that can help.
Competitively Priced Term Life Insurance
Who isn’t looking for a bargain? Times are tough, and no one wants to pay more for life insurance coverage than they have to. When cost is the most important variable to consider, there are some well respected companies that are recognized for providing the most value at an affordable price. AIG and Banner Life Insurance Company are strong providers that have been around for many years. Both offer several different types of coverage, including whole life insurance, but specialize in inexpensive, term life insurance. While the rates are generally affordable, both companies will require a medical exam.
American International Group (AIG)
- World’s largest Insurance organization, serving customers in more than 130 countries
- 90+ years in business
- Over 18 million seniors trust AIG for retirement planning
- $65.7 billion revenue in 2012
- Competitive term life insurance.
- Most plans require a full medical exam
Banner Life Insurance
- 60+ years in business
- Rated “A+” for financial strength from A.M. Best
- Over $517 billion in life insurance policies in force in 2012
- One of the first companies to market universal life
- $5 billion assets
- Offers universal life insurance, and renewable and convertible term coverage available to age 95
- Best known for competitive term life insurance
- But will require a full medical exam
Quick, Hassle-Free Coverage- No Exam Life Insurance
You’re not alone if you want to avoid the doctor’s office just to purchase life insurance coverage. Whether you have pre-existing conditions that makes it difficult to secure coverage, or you simply want to avoid a lengthy health questionnaire, you have options. Fidelity Life and Assurity Life Insurance companies are popular in the term life insurance market for no exam life insurance. Both of these companies are well respected, have longevity and offer competitive rates.
Fidelity Life Insurance
- Founded in 1896
- Licensed in all states except Wyoming and New York
- Over $24 billion in life insurance policies in force
- Rated “A-“ from A.M. Best for financial strength
- $441 million in assets in 2012
- Offers competitively priced term and whole life ages 50-85
- Best known for offering competitive term life insurance without a medical exam
Assurity Life Insurance
- 120+ years in business
- Available nationwide
- Rated “A-“by A.M. Best for financial security
- Focused on middle income consumers and small businesses
- Offers whole, term and universal life insurance products
- Competitively priced no medical exam required term life – ages 18-65
Finding Anonymous Quotes You Can Trust
Finding life insurance that works for you shouldn’t be a challenge. With the right information and a few tips, it’s easy to find the best life insurance companies to fit your needs and your budget. When you’re ready to explore your options, don’t feel pressured to enter your email address and phone number into quote engines, let United Life Group help you gather some anonymous quotes. Get the information you need to make the right choice and do it with confidence that your information is safe. When you need life insurance information, we’re the helping hand you need to find the perfect policy and peace of mind you deserve.